Friday, May 10, 2019

Be yourself

Be yourself...

I know u r insecure of me.

feeling I'm better than thee.

I agree, that's true.

And nothing new.

Whenever we met.

U tried to put me down.

U smiled but inside I saw you frown.

You trying hard to prove yourself

But I am not,

As I've better things to do.

So I am not jealous of you.

I possess different attributes.

N u have different that suits.

Just remember this

Nothing happens so quick.

So take ur time.

Make juice out of your lime.

Running away from the problems will not fetch u anything

Instead.. will lead u to nothing

You can...

Yes U Can Conquer the world

Just be urself, let the life be furled

Twists and turns will come your way

While the sun shines, make the hay

Hmmm.. be urself n sore high

Have courage to face the consequences, never sigh.

Just be urself..



 Sudha A Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment

पाठक की टिप्पणियाँ किसी भी रचनाकार के लिए पोषक तत्व के समान होती हैं .अतः आपसे अनुरोध है कि अपनी बहुमूल्य टिप्पणियों से मुझे वंचित न रखें।

रचनाएँ जो सबसे ज्यादा सराही गईं